- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1 - 3 years of cataloging experience in a library.
- Experience with OCLC Connexion Client.
- Experience in data entry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Word & Excel.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work with changing priorities in a production based environment.
- Previous experience using Voyager ILS preferred.
In order to apply and be considered for this position, please follow the registration link below.
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce. www.libraryassociates.com