This is an unpaid position which could be for college credit or work experience.
Minneapolis Central Library – Children’s Library
December 29, 2011
Duties may include the following:
- Provide direct information services in the Children’s Library
- Assist with collection development work, to include:
- Pull books and other materials from collections for review
- Process books and other materials through catalog
- Perform general collection maintenance activities, such as shelving, sorting, labeling, etc.
- Create and supplement book displays
- Provide support for children’s programming.
Submit a resume and brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for this internship to: Barb McKenzie
Hennepin County Library - Ridgedale
12601 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305