Primary Duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing newly accessioned archival collections or improving descriptions of existing collections.
- Metadata creation using Archivist’s Toolkit
- Digitization using scanners and/or digital editing software
- Preservation work using enclosures and other treatments
- Archival storage development, such as refoldering, labeling, etc.
- Be currently enrolled in a library program or be a recent library school graduate.
- Be able to life and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Completed coursework in Archival Studies desirable.
- Candidate has not completed an internship with Hennepin County Library in the past.
Hennepin County Library - Ridgedale
12601 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305