Opening Date: 10/30/12
This unpaid internship is for the duration of one semester, January – May 2013, 8-16 hours per week and can be used for college credit or work experience.
- Checking in returned materials
- Sorting delivery
- Shelving returned materials
- Processing/shelving customer Reserves
- Processing new materials
- Pulling materials from shelves per reports:
- for remote patrons
- expired holds
- non/low circulating materials for redistribution or removal from collection
- Troubleshoot materials issues: damaged, incomplete audio video, etc.
- Special projects: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), shifting/location projects, etc.
- Be currently enrolled in the a Library Information Technology program
- Demonstrate neatness and attention to detail
- Be able to follow directions and work independently
- Have the ability to do repetitive tasks
Submit a resume, cover letter outlining your qualifications for this internship, and contact information for two references to:
Hennepin County Library - Ridgedale
12601 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305