Tuesday, October 15, 2013
IL Job Posting - Circulation Supervisor
Posting Number 0601216
Job Title: Library Services Supervisor
Position Type: Specialist
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Circulation Supervisor, under the supervision of the Dean, Libraries and Instructional Services, supervises the circulation support staff; maintains collections in the circulation area, maintains accuracy of all circulation functions in the integrated library system, and works with all other areas of the library to ensure the highest level of customer services.
1. Bachelor's degree required; LTA and/or library coursework preferred.
2. Work in a library with proven supervisory experience.
3. Familiarity with library circulation software.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows operating system.
1. Sierra system familiarity desired.
2. Familiarity with a wide range of audiovisual equipment (identification and operation) preferred.
Posting Date: 10-10-2013
Closing Date: 10-22-2013
Hours Per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Software Testing Required: MS Word and Excel are required for classified and specialist positions.
For more information: