Registration for this event is FREE.
Schedule of Events (for detailed session descriptions and full schedule attached to this post)
- 12:15-12:45 pm Optional HCL Archives Tour w/Ted Hathaway (must pre-register limit 20)
- 12:45-1:00 pm TCART Sponsored Pre-Symposium Coffee & Mingle Break
- 1:00-1:15 pm Speaker: Introduction to the Symposium
- 1:15-2:15 pm Session One: Advocating Within: Demonstrating the Value of Archives and Archivists with Jamie Martin
- 2:15-2:45 pm TCART Sponsored Coffee & Mingle Break & Optional HCL Archives Tour w/Ted Hathaway (must pre-register limit 20)
- 2:45-3:45 pm Session Two: Using Interns and Volunteers to Improve Your Community Relations and Promote Future Librarian and Archivists (While Still Supporting Your Operations) with Ted Hathaway
- 3:45pm-4:00 pm TCART Sponsored Coffee & Mingle Break
- 4:00-5:00 pm Session Three Making Deeper Connections: How Community Outreach Can Strengthen Support for Special Collections and Create More Meaningful Programming with Elissah Becknell and Rebecca March
Questions?Please contact TCART at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elissah Becknell at email@example.com for questions and information.