- 40%: Prepare and organize archival originals in consultation with Archives’ staff, enter relevant metadata in databases, retrieve and return originals
- 40%: Digitize originals using flatbed scanners, film scanners, digital SLRs, and analog to digital video converters, conduct post production editing of still scans, provide reference to digitized images as needed.
- 20%: Tag headquarters artwork with RFID labels, update database, and perform data quality control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Solid working knowledge of visual media software (Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Acrobat) and hardware (digital cameras, scanners, video players)
- Understanding of database concepts and metadata. Familiarity with archival handling of artwork and photographic material
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Archival/curatorial/museum coursework or experience desired
- 1 year experience in managing or using a digital asset management system that holds photography and online video assets
- Broad understanding of technologies supporting conversion of analog still image and video to digital formats