Industrial Fabrics Association International
This position assists with daily circulation and fulfillment operations, and provides customer service for the circulation department.
- Make phone calls to Controlled subscription base and other IFAI customers as needed
- Perform Controlled subscription data entry: new and renewal and address corrections
- Correct Controlled subscription addresses in Netforum and other IFAI mailings
- Open subscription mail (BRM) and records counts and prepare monthly report
- Perform related duties as required
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of individuals. Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiry in various forms.
- Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, telephone, copier, calculator and other office machinery.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from a computer using various word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Must be able to move about building and within/between workstations.